The Bethany Lutheran Church Foundation is a nonprofit corporation in the State of Colorado. It is affiliated with, and an integral auxiliary of, Bethany Lutheran Church. It has adopted the religious beliefs, doctrines, principles and practices of the Church.
The purpose of the Foundation is to be an enhancement to the ministry of the Church by establishing stewardship opportunities additional to the general operation of the Church. The net assets of the Foundation are expended in order to:
- enrich, or uplift in some special way, the spiritual life of the Church congregation;
- provide some worthy addition or improvement to the facilities of the Church that seem beyond achievement through the currently existing channels; or
- give needed assistance or support to a worthy individual, family or Christian enterprise.
The Foundation accepts both unrestricted and directed gifts. Scholarship and grant applications are received each year and disbursements are made by the Foundation Board members according to Foundation guidelines.
Contact us for more information about scholarships and grants, or to turn in an application. Download applications and policies here:
- Seminary Scholarship Application (Due by May 1)
- College Scholarship Application (Due by May 1)
- Grant Request (Due by October 15)
- Grant Distribution Policies and and Priorities Matrix